Influencer marketing can be beneficial to your business. But like all marketing strategies, it requires doing some research and picking the best approach for your company. Knowing the latest influencer marketing tactics will give you a competitive advantage.
Try implementing these 10 influencer marketing strategies to boost your campaign.
- Promo Codes. Promotional codes work as powerful incentives for people looking to purchase. Ask your influencers to share these discount codes with their networks, so that their followers can visit the brand’s website and make a purchase.
- Blog Posts. Blog posts are a popular way to promote brand awareness and drive traffic. They provide information about the brand’s products and services and are useful to the readers.
- Brand Mentions. Influencers have the power to impact a buyer’s decision. Realizing this, marketers are using influencers to promote via brand mentions. A simple brand mention by an influencer on social creates waves and drives huge customer engagement.
- Contests and Giveaways. Organizing contests and giveaways with influencers expands your audience reach, increasing brand awareness.
- Long-Term Influencer Partnerships. Partnering with an influencer long-term increases your brand loyalty. Customers will see that the influencer values you, and in turn, they will do the same for your brand.
Related Post: How to Effectively Manage Micro-Influencers
- Company Events. To foster strong relationships with your influencers, brands organize events and invite influencers. Then the influencers promote the events on their social platforms, increasing brand exposure.
- Takeovers. Through this strategy, a brand asks influencers to take over their social media accounts for a fixed time and promote the brand. Influencers create and post content on the company’s behalf, which brings in more followers and higher levels of customer engagement with the brand.
- Guest Posts. These are used by businesses to increase their brand’s visibility and get backlinks. Guest posts work both ways. Brands can approach influencers to post their content on their blog, or ask influencers to write guest posts for them.
Related Post: 4 Easy Tips for Discovering Your Blogging Voice
- Free Products. A popular strategy used by marketers and small businesses to get free influencer reviews for their products and services. There are many micro-influencers who will happily engage with you and offer their reviews and recommendations if you send them product samples to use.
- Influencer Competitions. This is yet another effective way to employ influencers in your brand marketing campaigns. Increase the number of post likes, shares, and conversions through influencers’ promotional activities.
For a visual understanding on these strategies, check out the infographic below.